05 busa stumble problem

Mr.1300

Registered
05 busa with 1400 miles when bought 1 month ago with yoshi cans with no pc3 or bazzaz...
now has 3240 miles on it now..

now for the problems....
1) stumbles around 3000rpm
2) falls on its face wehn it came to 6000rpms hard (6-8000rpm)

now today i tryed something different..
i eased it up to 6000 and no promblem...
i eased it all the way past 8000 rpm but as soon as i went wide open...
she fell on her face!!!
it seems like every time i floor it...it stumbles
and than when i was steady around 4000 in 6th gear... wacked the throttle and on her face she went!!!

now its a shame when a 600 blows pass you!!!!

HELP!!!

will the Bazzaz help me??

no other busa forums has helped me yet!!!!

thanks

Mine was similar, check your plugs. Mine were shot and a pc will help a s well..go od luck

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thanx bink!! i will take a look at them!!
how many miles did yours have when it did the same thing??
and what year was yours

could be plugs bad gas clogged injectors but you need a tune for sure. that may be the real problem. not a lot of miles on it for the plugs to be bad but if thats all it has on it and its an 05 im betting on clogged injectors. Throw a can of wynns supercharge in the tank with about 3 gallons of gas and run it out and see if that does any good.

i changed the plugs and still the same!!!
the old ones were good...
i put treatment in it the day i brought it home..
i just order a Bazzaz for it today and should get here by weds!!
so i will let yous know by the end of the week what happens!!!!

thanks all for all the advice!!!

You need to meassure the fuel pressure at the fuel rail...get a T fitting with a pressure regulator and place it on the left side of the rail...I bet you it drops down at high rpm, you need a new fuel pump....No F1 Code will show for low fuel pressure....what's gonna happen with the Bazzaz is that you are gonna keep adding fuel with same results...save you troubles and do that...is that's not the problem you may have a faulty ECM.

Back