Help electrical

murrin95

Registered
I just put a new motor together and since then i've been having my horn go off and sticking on when i go full throttle and then yesterday after riding bike and shutting off coolant temop gauge only went to slightly above the "C" mark. Any help would be appreciated. I also have a air shifter which run through horn switch and i did check yesterday and is wired rt and was there before engine was done.

Thnx

Pete

I just put a new motor together and since then i've been having my horn go off and sticking on when i go full throttle and then yesterday after riding bike and shutting off coolant temop gauge only went to slightly above the "C" mark. Any help would be appreciated. I also have a air shifter which run through horn switch and i did check yesterday and is wired rt and was there before engine was done.

Thnx

Pete

i would check the horn and airshifter wiring again, since it is going through the horn button could just be loose wire touching or something when u gas it but not trying to be a D%&k but if the wiring was right u wouldnt have this issue:rulez:

Back