07 hayabusa rectifier on FIRE this morning!!

redoct隼

Registered
I went to work this morning after 30mins left home I smell "Bacon" from underknees of my seat suddenly lost power and odometer back lights blink few times then bike's died, pulled over takeoff the seat oh nice now I have a boiling battery and aids leaking from seal:banghead:also smoke keep coming out from regulator rectifire and burned my finger:cursin: I'm assume it was overcharged battery but how? help~~~~

And people don't want to have the recall done on the newer ones.. :whistle:

Hope you get it all figured out, and remember battery acid is better on your seat than it is in your crotch... :moon:

:rofl:

super bummer! glad you are ok tho... lots of water for the acid deal- maybe some 'bacon' soda too:laugh:

you guys with your charging system issues. :poke:

no problems with mine. :thumbsup: just messing with you. Hope you get it all sorted and the dealer/factory pays for the damage.

P3126565.jpg

Anyone else wish that they forced the motorcycle manufacturers to put volt/amp meters on them I think there is plenty of room for it :angry:

Guys here's something I found today, I jacked my buddys rectifire from his 07 busa:firedevil: and grab a new battery from dealer then went back to my bike took fairing's off disconnect stator/alternator plug new rectifier and jump cliper in see if I coud find some code at least, twist the key look at odometer but......WHERE ARE THOSE LCD NUMBER GONE!? ARE THEIR ****ING DEAD WITH BIN LADEN OR WUT??????and those pins on dash not sweep just backlights on also fuel pump not response:wtf: I then checked fuse box that I found the fuse on ignition are gone ok get another one gone again.....another one same......sigh......now I got a short circuit somewhere and maybe a medium rare ECU/ECM as well:clap: ......please tell me that I could test the ECU/ECM somehow except bring her to dealer shop.???

7adc71186fcaec8e5b1f29eb454dfa58.jpg

Back