platinumnj

Registered
Hey All, I recently put on the following upgrades to my bike:
  • BAZZAZ PERFORMANCE Z-BOMB TIMING RETARD CALIBRATOR
  • BMC RACE FILTER
  • POWER COMMANDER V- WITH BROCKS STREET MAP
  • DROPPED 1 TOOTH ON FRONT SPROCKET
  • BROCKS ALIENHEAD FULL EXHAUST

I can only get about 120 miles on a tank of gas using 93 octane. Is the bike just running really lean? and I need to get it custom tuned on the dyno? If so let me know...

Thanks,

Also Is the Z Bomb Timing Retard hurting my bike at all, and my performance? :cheerleader:

You've dropped a tooth and are running different maps, so I'm not surprised that your fuel economy has changed.

BTW, if you're using lots of fuel, isn't that called "running rich"? (Serious question.)

You've dropped a tooth and are running different maps, so I'm not surprised that your fuel economy has changed.

BTW, if you're using lots of fuel, isn't that called "running rich"? (Serious question.)

that was the first thing popped out to me too (running lean).lol....I put the Brocks Alienhead on with a PCIII. I get about 160-175 miles to a tank. I'm still running the factory filter though.

i get pretty consistent 33 mpg on mine. gen1, k&n intake. pc3

i'm interested in this xtre mod.

i stay around 36 mpg wich goes for 160 to 180 miles per tank. i'd lose the z bomb and see how that affects it. good luck

I'd make sure the map and your new full exhaust are working together and are suited for one another.

At least that's my best guess.

my own bike is doing about 20 mpg
its got a k&n,custom exhaust system,air box mod,pair valve removed,power commander
and got it tuned up last week.
killing me in juice
its over 6.50 euro a gallon over here.
o the joys of it

Gen1 or Gen2?

Gen1 does much better on 87 octane
Posted via Mobile Device

Back