problems: no start no spark

4seasons69

Registered
Ok here's the low down on whats going on. I'll provide as much info as I can.
first things first I have an 04 busa with an rcc stage one kit and a pc3.

I laid it down last fall it sat all winter I got it running in the beginning of march and after I got it running I would get an intermittent no start where it would crank but wouldn't fire. I would mess with it and it would take a while but would eventually start and run just fine.

now it it won't start at all. to cover some of the basics I have a new battery that I have been charging periodically while I've been working on it to keep it fully charged. fuel pump is running and I have good fuel pressure. I have no spark due to the coils aren't being triggered.

I'm kind of stuck right now and don't know where to go next. any info or ideas would be great. Thanks!

ps. I have been searching for a long time and haven't been able to find any good info yet

Sounds like a tip over sensor maybe? Have you had the TOS eliminated?

Are you getting an FI light?

I have not checked the tip over sensor and I have not eliminated it and as far as I know the previous owner didn't either. but I thought the tos disabled the fuel??

I didn't even think of trying to pull codes. the FI light is usally on while riding when it was running but it is not on now while cranking

I have not checked the tip over sensor and I have not eliminated it and as far as I know the previous owner didn't either. but I thought the tos disabled the fuel??

I didn't even think of trying to pull codes. the FI light is usally on while riding when it was running but it is not on now while cranking

The TOS can stop the bike from even cranking. If the bike is cranking its probably not the tos. If you do get an FI light I suggest gettin the code. Putting it in dealer mode is easy

Here's where i'm at now. no codes in it just the c00. I ohm checked the cmp and the ckp and both are still in spec. now I didn't have my noid lights this weekend but brought them home today and I am getting no injector drive either and the cyl 2 coil is being triggered but the other three are not.

is there any way to test the pc3 or the computer???

I'm kinda running out of Ideas. any help is greatly appreciated

that I have not done the previous owner hard wired it in and haven't wanted to have to redo it if thats not it. is disconnecting the pc3 the only way to test it??

I'm having the same problem my buss will not dark on any plugs bag when I tested the wire leading to the coils it's testing 12 v

Back