05 Busa DEAD!!

Ok here is the problem, today I got a new battery for my bike, I put it in turn the ignition to on position and nothing! :banghead: no lights no power, just the alarm system works, I checked fuses, connectors ect. Any help will be appreciate it.

sounds like a fuse but you already checked that. any chance the teminals touched/shorted?

You didn't say, but I'm guessing that it worked prior to the new battery install?
Anything in the alarm system that would of disabled the ignition when the battery was disconnected?

You didn't say, but I'm guessing that it worked prior to the new battery install?
Anything in the alarm system that would of disabled the ignition when the battery was disconnected?

Yes it was working but that was last summer, I just took the old one out and drop the new one and that's it, I'm going to work on it tomorrow hoping that I can have it fix.

New batteries need to be charged before you use them. Could also try the old battery and see if there is any difference. Maybe you got a bad battery. Ocassionally you get a part that is bad from stock.

Ok people I found the problem and got her fixed :cheerleader: the problem was the starter relay looking at the bike from the back on the left side of the battery, this relay has a 30A fuse that was blown I replaced the fuse and problem solved, I will like to thanks everybody for the help and inputs. Just remember this problem in case it happens to one anyone here. Once Again Thanks! :beerchug::thumbsup:

Back