Busa 2003 02 sensor eliminator

Speedlink

Registered
I hope you can help me with a little problem.

I bought a new Brock's exhaust for my 2003 Busa.
When I installed the exhaust I did see the the old ones did have a O2 sensor and the new one has not. So there is no place to put it.

First I did wat to drill a hole in the exhaust but later I did find it a little bit of a wast do drill a hole in a new exhaust.

Now I'am looking in the internet for some more information about this but I don't get any further. That's why I post the question here.

Can I get rid of the sensor, and if yes, how?
I find o2 sensor eliminator plugs but not for the Busa from 2003.

Who can give me some more information about this elimination problem :lol:

The sensor in my exhaust called I lambda sensor is a O2 sensor or is that someting else?

It isn't factory if it's there. I added one to my 05 for my data logger. You need to get a bung for the O2 sensor welded into the pipe if you want to keep using it. If you are not data logging, you should be able to pull the O2 sensor off the bike and sell it.

Becouse nobody seems to know how to solve it I disided to drill the hole in the exhaust and weld a bold on it so I can attach the sensor again.

And here is the result.
IMG_5737Medium.jpg

Done allready a few days ago (and posted allready in an other topic) but maybe someone can do something with this info.

USA Gen1 Busa's do not have a O2 sensor.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back