I need a dependable engine fast

bajaboy169

Registered
:please:not fast as in speed as in fast my daily driver is blowing oil out the rear. I don't have second gear either I would like to take my time to split the case while it is out of the bike and rebuild it in my spare time (not much worked 76 hours last week) but with 126,000 miles on my 02 busa and need an engine as fast as I can get it and for as little as I can, I have parts to trade if you need them also. If you can help out a die hard year round rider it would be most apperciated "carma is a good thing" I don't have alot of money about a grand for a good down payment and get payed every week to finish off the payment in full. Please hit me back if you can help I am in Norfolk ,Virginia.

Thank you for your time
Ride it to death Johnny!

Search online for motorcycle salvage yards, there are several on the east coast. A Busa engine from a wreck isn't hard to come by, and most have a 30 day warranty. I've seen them in the $1500 range.

Here's another to look at - 190467305458 Ebay
Price: US $1,350.00 Buy It Now Free shipping

Last edited:
thank you for all your help I got the one on ebay for $1325 free shipping.

Jay is the guy you are buying the motor from, Stedman Motor Sports, Flashed and dyno tuned my bike, stand up guy! :thumbsup: That is his drag bike in the ad, the blue one, 640 hp turbo :bowdown:

Back