Hesitation

illuminati

Registered
So I had a problem with my busa hesitating when I rolled the throttle and it eventually got so bad that I couldnt go faster than 65 mph in 6th! The damn engine wouldn't rev over 4k. So I figured out that it was the sender from the fuel pump and I replaced it. EVERYTHING worked perfectly and now it's doing it again!! WTFrig!!! Anyone have any suggestions?!?!?!?!?

Mine wouldn't rev over 8-9000 rpms. Finally changed the fuel pump and she's as good as new again. I tried cleaning the filter first but that didn't help.

I actually did this VFR.....it helped for about a week and now it's starting to act up again....a Suzuki rep actually came down to the place where my bike was being serviced and hooked the fuel pump up to an external power source. He said the pump should put out about 40cc's of fuel in 10 secs and it only put out 14cc's!!!!
So now I'm back to square one.....
Somebody please help!!!!!!!

any help to mark would be greatly appreciated...guru's chime in...mark sounds like a fuel pump...mabey see if you can get one off ebay cheap...or call caldwells in busti ny (about 30 mins from you) they are a cycle junk yard. see if i can find thier link all i got was tnt's in busti...let me call them and see what the junk yard's name is now

If you replace the filter in the pump, it sound like you have junk in your gas tank!

When you replaced the parts before, did you find any very fine silt like substance in the bottom of the pump?

I replaced the fuel pump and things were excellent and then it started up again. I just got back from the garage and it was a loose connection between the TPS sensor wire and the power commander. EVERYTHING is good to go!!! FINALLY!!! Thanks for everyones input guys!!! And just as an added precaution I put some fuel enzyme in the tank before I filled it.

Last edited:
Back