Starting Problems

Slowboy

Registered
I was ridding home from work and made a couple stops. Didn't have no problems starting back up. But on my last stop it wouldn't even turn over! I can hear the fuel pump kick in but when u hit the start button it just click. Tried putting it in neutral and the green light comes on but when u try start it again it goes off and you have to click the kickstand buttom a couple times to get the light to come back on! I checked the battery and its good. What could it be?
Posted via Mobile Device

had this just happen to me
stop at friends house shut down bike talk to her for a min then jump back on bike turn key hit kill switch fuel pump goes start up guage goes norm. then hit the start button and just makes click like it wants to start . shut it down started over checked kickstand then start up just clicks again then cooling fans kick on. waited a min the started right up like nothing was wrong. WTF?

Glad yours started... Mine still won't start! I'm gonna try it again once I get off work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok still wont start!!

Does anybody know what could be the cause of this?

Is it the kickstand switch since the neutral light will not light up or even stay on after you play with the switch and it turns green and soons as you try to turn it over it goes off again?

Is thier anyway to check to see if thats the problem or even bypass it!?

Should be able to bypass it,but not advised to leave it that way. Nothing like bike lunging forward from you trying to start it in gear and having it topple over cause of it. But yeah is good way to rule out that is the problem.

Back