Urgent: fuel issue

1Falcon989

Registered
So I went to go start the bike and it sounds like the battery is dead but then I realize I have a fuel leak??? Can't figure out from where. It happens that my injectors are sticking open via ground signal through PCM and the pump is just filling the cylinders with fuel literally to the point where it over flowed out through the pair valve hole in the airbox I did a couple tests which has led me to beleive the PCM is internally faulty. Anybody have any opinions.

So I went to go start the bike and it sounds like the battery is dead but then I realize I have a fuel leak??? Can't figure out from where. It happens that my injectors are sticking open via ground signal through PCM and the pump is just filling the cylinders with fuel literally to the point where it over flowed out through the pair valve hole in the airbox I did a couple tests which has led me to beleive the PCM is internally faulty. Anybody have any opinions.
I'm having this same issue replaced ecu now injectors aren't sticking open but bike runs like poop

Back