Crased busa now wont start

pwall97

Banned
Ok i crashed my busa and the stator cover broke and oil leaked out put new cover on and filled it with oil..when i turn keys to on position bike primes headlight comes on ect ect but bike wont click to try to turn on or nothing could it be my stator?if my stator went bad would that make my bike not even try to turn over???

Try the tip over switch - the fuse on the left side of the seat and also, check the battery...

Sometimes, the pump will prime, but not enough juice to crank...

Tap on the tip over switch, with a screwdriver, you might need to hit a little hard!

Grumpy's bike did the same thing!

I put it in dealer mode AND i seen it said -c00 whice means everything is good right...ok just so am sure i am lookin at the right thing where is the tip over sensor located and what does it loOk like 07 busa?

Its on the gas tank bracket in front of the battery!

here is a pic from ebay

!BuSWj+gBGk~$(KGrHqYOKjYEvnyNtyGWBL+rFPY7JQ~~_35.JPG

The grey plug can be seen near the rear brake reservoir

Ok found it took it off and heard sesor swinging from side to side is that suppose to do that..

Yes you should here something. It may have been stuck, and now that you have removed it it has freed it's self up!
Reinstall it and try again!

If it doesn't start, it may be broken and need to be replaced.
If you have a meter you can test it according to service manual!

well found problem screw that hold clutch lever in broke.was not letting clutch lever go in all the way..i tried the screw from the brake side and bam turned right on.so if anyone has a screw they can sell me would be wonderful..

I just saw your thred about the screw for your lever... do you need the right or left side? You know what... there are two wires coming off the backside of your clutch reseviour - they are for the clutch switch,,, jiggle those and see if that helps...

Back