Haven't ridden in 2 yrs 'cause of this....help!!!!!

big ed

Donating Member
Registered
Fi light on codes c32,c33,c34,c35.I bypassed kick stand & tip over sensor,adjusted tps,sent pc3 to have checked by dyno jet & today I noticed when it hit 4k rpm it shuts off the bike sets Fi light but I loss power to pc3.so I disconnect pc3 started rev it & same thing......possible ecu or harness?...any help?when it shuts off gauges reset & pump primes
Posted via Mobile Device

I got those same codes and posted with no solution. Mine was only on the track. Mine was hard launches causing my kickstand switch to engage. Once it was bypassed it was fine. May want to double check and ensure that they are connected together.

According to the manual all those codes are injectors
If i recall some one else had a similar problem and it was a power related problem to the injectors.
It could be a harness problem also.

Ecu dont go out often then?anyway of testing ecu?before I grab a volt meter & start on the harness.I wanted to see if anyone ever had this problem or a trick of somekind
Posted via Mobile Device

pc3 was my first suspect so i bypassed & same thing busa revs to 4-5k rpm & shuts off setting fi light.starts up & idles but wont rev past 4500 rpm.before i parked it id be riding along 7-8k rpm & it would just shuts off & maybe restart.so i posted for help & searched & nothing.....any ideas? my next step is to run a wire from ecu to injectors bypassing the yellow/red wire.im assuming the problem is in there maybe seperation inside the wire because itll come & go...busa ran in garage for two days & it just came back

pc3 was my first suspect so i bypassed & same thing busa revs to 4-5k rpm & shuts off setting fi light.starts up & idles but wont rev past 4500 rpm.before i parked it id be riding along 7-8k rpm & it would just shuts off & maybe restart.so i posted for help & searched & nothing.....any ideas? my next step is to run a wire from ecu to injectors bypassing the yellow/red wire.im assuming the problem is in there maybe seperation inside the wire because itll come & go...busa ran in garage for two days & it just came back

I have another kind of bike that's having similar problems and errors, took it to the dealer and the problem turns out to be that there is crap in the fuel tank that has made it into the injectors. The tech there suggested that I either replace the injectors or maybe try connecting them to a battery and pushing cleaner backwards through them to try and clean them out. (On a 2010 model bike BTW ???) I don't know if this is your solution, but somebody previously mentioned that those codes were for injectors. I wonder if the computer is sensing a lean condition and shutting down the engine to protect it ?

possible...its an 06 with 5000 miles but it doesnt misfire or run rough though like it would with a dirty injector.it just shuts off like somebody turn the key

I know the codes are for all the injectors but I think I'm losing power to them
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought I had a major problem a few months ago, bike just shut down doing 60 mph on highway. Turned out to be tiny screw fell out of aftermarket kickstand (little safety button thingy not depressed). All that to say it was very minor. Dont let it out-smart ya for 2 years anyway! Hope you figure it out before it snows!
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought I had a major problem a few months ago, bike just shut down doing 60 mph on highway. Turned out to be tiny screw fell out of aftermarket kickstand (little safety button thingy not depressed). All that to say it was very minor. Dont let it out-smart ya for 2 years anyway! Hope you figure it out before it snows!
Posted via Mobile Device

ive been searching & asking for two years & i didnt want to say it but my kawi starts eveytime...lol i miss my busa but im at a loss & so far searching starts off good but ends no where

Maybe just a guess, but alot of people around here have had the tip over sensor bracket break and shut the bike off. Maybe yours is hanging at a weird angle.

Maybe just a guess, but alot of people around here have had the tip over sensor bracket break and shut the bike off. Maybe yours is hanging at a weird angle.

nope i checked it & even bypassed it to be sure....someone told me im searching for power loss but it could be ground loss....any ideas???ecu detects ground loss no power thats why it wont set a code when kill switch is used.

my buddies ecu did that..turned out it had a cold solder joint..replaced the ecu and no probs in 2 years

i see that you are from cali... not sure about the town though!:rofl:

2 years is a long time. i would have to say that this is a non time sensitive issue for you.

i live in garden grove, and could go through some tests with/ for you if you are local. my only issue is time. it seems as if the days/ weeks just arent long enough!

Back