Problems

Slowboy

Registered
Bike is running like a "sick harley" don't know what it is!!! I replaced the old plugs already and that didn't help!!

Can anyone shoot me in the right way?

I am sure some one will be here to help soon be good if you told them what you have done already to diagnose the problem.Have checked your air filter,oil level and plugs. Inspected your plug wires and stuff, make sure the fuel is getting through. List of the Mods if any also. Good luck hang in there. If it was a horse it sounds like it's ready for a bullet in the head.. lucky for you it's a Busa :laugh:

Last edited:
Sounds like a couple dead cylinders. Could be many things.

When and how did this begin. Like: after fueling, after plug change, after hard run, etc...

Mods are pair,small air box,and oil cooler block off, brock streetmeg,and pcIII. Checked old plugs and they was a little wet put new ones in and ran it for a couple of min then checked them and they was good! Checked air filter things was ok there. I know cylinder had a lot of gunk on them so I was wonder should I try some seafoam? Thinkin bout pull each plug out one by one and and see if they are firing up! But other than that I don't know what to try!! All started after taking it to the shop and getting the tranny done. Everything was fine when I took it but now I don't know!!
Posted via Mobile Device

See if plugs 1 and 2 are reversed. The wire on plug one should have a striped wire on it. White/Blue maybe

"...All started after taking it to the shop and getting the tranny done. Everything was fine when I took it but now I don't know!!..."

one of my old bosses (old school mechanic) used to say that most problems are caused by mechanics!!

-1 to the shop that let it go like that:banghead:

:banghead:f*kin mechanics,

they screw up more than they fix.
I went to have my starter worked on (GS500), and they broke a tooth off of the gear that ran the oil pump. geeeesh ..
they fixed it but had my ride outta commission for a week or so.

Back