Yet another trouble starting the Busa thread

argyle66

Registered
I turn the key on , check the kill switch is off, I pull in clutch , go to start it nothing...not a boo not a peep

I check the kick stand is up and in place, nothing loose

I put in neutral and pull in clutch, nothing

here is the kicker I put it in gear, pull clutch in and roll bike forward as I am doing that I let clutch out...so it just moves pistons/motor a bit

then hit the starter and it fires right up like it always has, it is happening more frequently now...but as long as I do the above procedure it fires up :banghead:

what could it be??? someone said a clutch switch?? where is that and a neutral switch...where is that as well??

thanks as always for the help

Last edited:
I turn the key on , check the kill switch is off, I pull in clutch , go to start it nothing...not a boo not a peep

I check the kick stand is up and in place, nothing loose

I put in neutral and pull in clutch, nothing

here is the kicker I put it in gear, pull clutch in and roll bike forward as I am doing that I let clutch out...so it just moves pistons/motor a bit

then hit the starter and it fires right up like it always has, it is happening more frequently now...but as long as I do the above procedure it fires up :banghead:

what could it be??? someone said a clutch switch?? where is that and a neutral switch...where is that as well??

thanks as always for the help

Could it be your pazzo lever setting?

I have an HK version and I i have to set my clutch lever setting to 3 to make it start.

interesting, just strange that if I give it a bit of a "jump start" it always starts

Ill check my pazzos, I did raise them higher recently to a more level height for grip

Back