help me please :)

Right, hayabusa cut out on corner, i went slow and bump started it again, i was only going about 15mph ish and it just died when the clutch was in, any reason for this??

Also i have a little leak with luiqid going onto the front tyre, would this be from the fork seals?

Also going over the littlest of bumps the bike makes a noise coming from the front like a rattle, just gets anoying while rolling along and people are looking.

Cheers

Welcome to the oRg. Check you idle, should be around 1250 rpm. If is it too low your bike could die when you pull the clutch in.

Leaking fluid could be fork seals or brake fluid. Wipe it and find the leak asap.

Not sure on the rattle without seeing the bike.

:welcome:

Check to make sure all your bolts are tight. The rattle could be from a loose fender bolt, front brace bolt, etc.

Smell the fluid that leaked and rub it between your fingers... does it smell? is it very slick? Wipe everything clean/dry and see if the leak starts again. Spray some talk on the area to help determine where it's leaking and from what.

Check the tip over sensor mounted at the base of the gas tank. This could cause it to die unexpectedly and cause the rattle.

If it's cutting out when you hit bumps it could also be the kickstand sensor. Check that the pivot point is well lubed and the stand returns to the full up position when you move it down a little and release. It should snap back to the full up position thus pressing in the sensor button.

Back