AFTERMARKET Fairings

DENWA

Registered
Bought an Aftermarket Upper "Nose Fairing" Realized after I bought that it DOesn't have any of the Hardware or Mounting posts for headlight or turn signals. Also what really bothers me is that there are NO "clips" for the ram air tube covers to hook into. Now there is a 1.25" gap between the two. Any suggestions on how to get them to fit and are all aftermarket parts trash like this?

ANY INFO WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL thanks

Bought off E-Bay. It was a 01 BLK/SILVER paint scheme. The colors match perfect. I just want to replace the parts I have with ones the same color scheme. I'm trying to avoid a trip to the paint shop.

BTW does anyone have an Idea where you can get suzuki paint online?

thanks and Semper FI!

After I did a little grass mowing for the state hwy dept, I bought some AirTeck fairings. I was told they were exact factory quality replacements. When I got them, they didn't even match up with each other much less the remaining factory parts I did have. To put the cherry on top, I then found out thay have a no return policy!! I had to get MasterCard involved to get the cost of the fairings back, but was still out the cost of freight $200!
I had real good luck with getting replacement parts thru e'bay, but I'm afraid your attempt to avoid the paint shop will be in vain.
My suggestion is to embrace the opportunity to customize your bike. I did and have been amazed at what a great conversation starter a custom 'busa is. I just got back from a trip on mine to the Honda Hoot and must have met a hundred new friends because of the the new paint job.

Back