Electrical problem or battery

Freechance

Registered
I parked my bike a couple of months ago..but the battery was weak so i got a new battery..i tested the old battery it has no power with the tester,so i installed the new battery...i now have nothing that works,so i charged the battery..still nothing..no lights,horn,turn nothing at all..i turn the key on no dash lights...when i touch the cables to the battery it should spark its like the battery dont have enough juice in it..or the key switch is out....but you think something would kinda come on...even if the battery had any juice..i need help

Yes everthing on the battery checks out...i checked the fuse box no power...but everthing worked when i parked it...where is the starter solonoid at? Maybe a wire came off

Yes everthing on the battery checks out...i checked the fuse box no power...but everthing worked when i parked it...where is the starter solonoid at? Maybe a wire came off

If your lights dont work its not your solonoid. Check your grounds, clean them up, and tighten them down. Probably just a corroded connection.

Back