Fuel injectors problem Spencer Cycle/

Velloz

Registered
I have a 2002 busa, i am having proble w ith my fuel injectors,after see on here a place that cleans then up i decide to sent the injectors to then(Spencer Cycle),they got then,acording to someone that answered the phone. Now has bene more than a week and they don t answer the phone and u can t leave a message.
name of the place is Spencer Cycle in NC. I was wondering if anyone here has work done with then.
IVelloz am going Nuts!!!!! thanks,:banghead: Escuse me for the poor english writen.

Last edited:
I've purchased from Spencer Cycle several times over the last 3 years. Always first rate service from them. I'm sure it will work out positive.

thanks everyone...we were attending the AMA Dragbike Spring Nationals since last Thursday...however we have this customer taking care of...thanks for all the concern..

Doug

Last edited:
I spoke to Doug on Spencer Cycle,everthing is ok,he said he was out of town on the race track.
Problem resolved,thanks everyone.
Doug is a very nice person. :thumbsup:

Doug is an "up front tell it like it is guy" the exact type of person you want to do business with when working on your Hayabusa.

Check him out at 9pm Sunday nights at Dragbikelive.com with Rich Trivitt. They do an awesome online show with some of the best talent in motorcycle drag racing. Doug also streams video of all of the AMA Dragbike events on Dragbikelive.com, the next one will be in Montgomery, AL in 3 weeks.

Back