rad cap question

NSTIGATR

Registered
Did a search and didn't come up with much. Does anyone know if there is a radiator cap you can get from autozone or advance that works on the busa? Part number? I Wanna go riding this weekend and can't get a factory one till next week ordered. Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

Bring your old one into Advance/Autozone. There's probably one from small car radiator that will work as far as fitting on there, as well as how much pressure it'll hold. If they have to order it, it's usually only overnight. Good Luck.

talked to barnetts and he has one coming in next monday and matison motorsports cant get one for 7-10 days.. F that! i wanna ride :) already missed the local busa guys riding this past weekend in Raleigh, NC.

talked to barnetts and he has one coming in next monday and matison motorsports cant get one for 7-10 days.. F that! i wanna ride :) already missed the local busa guys riding this past weekend in Raleigh, NC.

:laugh:Well my rear brake caliper fell off the bracket when I pulled in the yard last Saturday. I found one bolt where the pedal went down, of course it was the regular bolt. The one that apparently fell off down the road somewhere was the pin bolt(have thread, have pin, lets the caliper float on the rotor) only $8, but hoping it shows up by this Friday like the dealer said.
I just checked that they were tight a week earlier:banghead:
Anyway, I feel ur pain, somethin cheap and simple keepin us from ridin:laugh:
I'de at least try an auto parts store though, never know.

Stant part number is # 11233 for the radiator cap for future reference. It is a 16 psi cap and is totally identical to the factory busa gen I cap. It also only cose 8 dollars. Installed it and bike runs fine, no bubbling when riding anymore!

Back