Leaking brake line!!

kaybusa

Registered
OK i know your not supposed to stunt a busa so i dont, but when i first got it 6 mos ago i couldnt resist the urge to carry the front wheel.:banghead: After comming down way to hard off a few wheelies i stoped, but i think the damage had been done. I was on Interstate 95 really moving! I was comming in way to hot for the turn i was about to get into, so i go to brake, pretty agressively, it slowed for a sec then seemed to allmost speed up! So i did the only thing i could do, lean hard, look where i wanna go and trust those expensive Mich. Pilot tires with the chicken strips on them. Good news, i made the turn, and it felt great to get down that low! Bad news there is smoke comming from the front. I guess from my wheelie days i cracked the top of the fender by hitting my airhorn aginst it and that brake line that runs across the fender i guess finally got pinched by the foward tilt of me panic braking. I thanked God i made the turn:please: and then i limped slowly home. Now with bearly enough to pay bills the only thing that keeps me sane is down. MABY ONE OF MY ORG BROTHERS WHO SWITCHED TO BRAIDED LINES WILL SEND ME THE OLD ONE THEY TOOK OFF.:whistle: Or tell me where i my buy a line that isnt priced to high. Hmm i wonder how do i bleed the new line? Like a car?

Back