Start up problem

NCpanther01

Registered
Ok, Fan wouldn't stop and drained the batteries (24volt system). I disconnected the battery to stop the fan. And decided it was the radiator relay problem. Ok, changed the relay bike won't start! I can hear the bike charge up then click! I ahve to turn the bike off then on to hear the charge up again. I checked the kick stand switch and it seem to be working fine, The bike is up on a rear stand in neutral gear! Any suggestions..awaiting chime in???? Puzzled in NC!!!!!

make sure to pull in the clutch lever and put the kickstand up still...it may be dumb for me to say but i have done that before myself...

Hey thanks all!!! I'm currently trying to charge the second battery. Also, wrote R. Schnitz to see if they make lead that would allow a my second battery to stay connected to a tender. Stay tuned....Also BIG SHOUT OUT TO GOLDENCHILD!!!

I got the cables to put on second battery so you can leave on it for your tender...lmk can ship tomorrow..

Brothers of the org THANKS! All chimed in greatly appreciated!!!! I started the bike this morning...YEAH. And gues what, the fan came on so I just tap the switch and it went out...WT..F!!! So now I'm going to change the switch, looking for a honda switch today. I think I should do this mod now.

Dadofthree, Goldenchild and the rest thanks again!!!
Goldenchild send it. Good talking with you. I'll send the money!

Brothers of the org THANKS! All chimed in greatly appreciated!!!! I started the bike this morning...YEAH. And gues what, the fan came on so I just tap the switch and it went out...WT..F!!! So now I'm going to change the switch, looking for a honda switch today. I think I should do this mod now.

Dadofthree, Goldenchild and the rest thanks again!!!
Goldenchild send it. Good talking with you. I'll send the money!

yu tapped which switch the one in the radiator?

Back