Need part # for ECM for 05 model

bandito

Donating Member
Registered
Just purchased a used 05 LE and going through it carefully. Noticed the ECM casing is cracked in several places ??? Works OK, but I'd feel better if I had a spare. Best I can tell from other posts and e-bay, '03 to about '07 ECM is part no 32920-24FK0. Mine has the original Suzuki decal on it, but no part number. Ron Ayer shows 99-03 as 32920-24FD0, and 99-07 as 32920-24FK0.

I want to confirm that I need the 24FK0 part before buying off ebay or the classifieds here. Any assistance is appreciated.

I have enjoyed the site and learned a lot. :bowdown: Visited many times over the years as a Bandit 1200 rider. Finally got a Busa about two weeks ago and working it over. Will post pics when I have it back together (it was lowered and I'm taking back to stock).

Thanks

Here's what I see, but you should verify this with your local dealer before ordering. Good luck!

Picture 1.png

Last edited:
Also, if you buy off ebay, that the model isn't for a Califorinia model bike, their ECU's are different.

I know I wanted a spare ECU, but I couldn't justify the cost to just have one sitting there on the shelf. (priorities changed)

1280! sheesh that's waaay over priced. I guess that's why some dealers are called stealerships. :poke:

Back