need some help!!!!

busaridernl

Registered
i am looking for someone with a 04 or close to that to possibly take a picture of the wires that connect into the gauge cluster or send me a print out of what wire connects to what pin. i need to match the wire color to the proper pin. i am missing the connector and all the wires are loose. i cannot find schematics to help me with this problem so i figure if some one has an old harness or is doing some work on their bike they could send me a pic of what it looks like........that will give me something to go by!

Why not just buy a wire harness ??? You are gonna have problems over and over with a shoddy mess of wires.

I can sell you a harness or complete plug from harness with wires so you can solder them color wise,done it for a few folks..

i really don't want to buy a new harness.....i hear they are expensive. how much would you want for just the end? is it for a 2004 model? i would like to make sure that the colors match! could you send me a pick of what you have? trevcat2005@yahoo.ca

well i think i have the bike fixed..........gotta test her now and hope for the best! thanks to all for your help! thanks goldenchild for the offer! i still may take you up on it yet!

Back