F1 keep blinking and meter show check

akih2005

Registered
hi all,

Need u to help me with my problem..i just buy 04 busa from my friend last month with 132 000 milage..everything just perfect until yesterday.suddently the F1 light blinking and the meter shows CHECK..the F1 not stop popping..now the bike can't start..really need u guys

run a check to see what error code it is giving you FIRST...it will point you in the right direction- I don't have the link handy to the post, but somebody here will hopefully pitch in-- use the "dealer mode plug" to get your error reading...hope you get it fixed with somethin' simple bro...:thumbsup:

tanx bro..but i just wondering how to get the error code..i just read at page 24,how to get the error cod,still not clear how to 'jumper' the wire..whit what?really appreciate if you guys could help on this

find 2 wire connector in rear,install small piece of wire into slots with pins and crank bike over don't shut power off till code comes up once you shut bike down.

tanx for the reply..really appreciate..one more questions,if the fuel pump prombelm,is it possible for fuel pump rellay getting hot?because yesterday after checking the error code,everything ok,but when the running time,the rellay getting hot and engine shut off automatically.

Back