Finally ...Pics...Wrong section...But who cares..

motomc1

Registered
I've spent most of my time in this section anyway. My other bike in the background (dirty as hell!) is an '07 yzf600r...Hands down the most comfortable, all day in the saddle bike I have owned (for a sport/touring)...and I've had plenty! Thanks for all the help guys!

P5200017.jpg

P5200018.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg. Very nice '06 and the fastest color :thumbsup: Looks like low mileage as well :beerchug:

It's got around 4400 miles on it now. I found it on the Oklahoma City craigslist. It was a good deal with everything I wanted on it. I flew into OK City last month and had the owner pick me up at the airport. It was absolutely like new in his shed/barn. It was pouring down rain and he lived 1 mile off inside a ranch off the paved road. Rode it straight back to San Antonio that night...and when I looked at it the next morning...it looked like one of those dirt/swamp buggys. Needless to say it cleaned up, but the fan quit working...so it has sat until today as I got the fan (off ebay) in yesterday. Sooooo i will ride it today for sure! thks folks!

Well Wallie...I believe yours is the fastest as you seem to be wearing a parachute in your picture. I've learned to Never Never Never race another bike if the person is wearing a parachute... I always get beat!!! just Kidding! thks a bunch!

Back