New to Forum Just got First Busa GAUGES NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP

grayautomotive

Registered
Well im new the bike thing but i decided to buy a bike. But my gauges wasnt working when purchased it. Its not new no warranty so im on my own. But the problem im having is that the tachometer,speedo,fuel,temp and odometer reading and time reading is not working but i do have turn signals,oil light works and neutral lights works and the gauge lights up. The turnsignals work and the back tail lights work too just for know so. Do anyone know what could be the problem i was told could be a bad ground but where would i fine the ground.

you could check the main ground on the battery and it goes to the back side of the starter that would just be one option you also might check the plug in the back of the gauges and make sure its plugged in good, or the fuses

Welcome, do as Goodluck recommended,and also make sure the harness that plugs into the back of the cluster has all the wires there and not pulled out. You didnt say what year your bike is, but the fuse panel under the left side inner panel. Where are you located?

No i didnt get it worked out still the same. And yeah it was like that when i bought. I know its just the gauges now though i installed them on another bike and still nothing so has to be them.

Back