PC3 USB Issue

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
Hello to all...

I am trying to put a new map in my bike and keep getting an error on the screen...I can't get map or send map..I have done this before to add a map and to adjust the shift rpm...so I think that I am repeating the same steps but something keeps me from adding the map.

When I plug in the plug the top and bottmn lights light up...not like when you turn the key on...as the lights scan up / down.

Is this an indication? I have tried several batteries and they all act the same.

Any info would be appreciated.

I just added a turbo and would like to run it around the block before I take it in and get a quality tune. With the little trouble with adding the map I am sure they can overcome it, but in the future I would like to change the shift rpm and it seems right now I can't do that.

Thanks for reading and any help would be great, Ryan

Have you tried to load the map with the PC3 connected to the bike rather than the external battery supply?

Thanks for the reply...as soon as I read hooking it up without the battery it started to make sense...and I did so and it worked as it should. The last time I changed the settings was over a year ago and I simply forgot about the direct usb to pc3 connection.

Thanks again, Ryan

Back