How do you get the FI light to go off ???

whistlefish

Registered
O.K. here`s the deal. I changed the plugs on my `05. Yes, i replaced them with NGK CR9E. I unplugged the sensor (Green Plug)on the LH side of my airbox & unplugged a vaccume line. I did this to gain access to my plugs. Now after changing my plugs, & re-connecting the said above. My "FI" light is on !!! It runs,idles,revs,& rides great !!! What`s the deal? Does our bikes have an OBD-2 port to plug up a scanner or what? How do we read codes? Last, what do I do to get the light to go off ??? Thanks so much for any help! :please:

Unhook the battery for a few minutes and see if that resets everything. If not, you have a problem somewhere.

Look under the tank and airbox again. It's likely you have a line pinched, or you have something that is still disconnected.

I wish you were closer. I'm sure it's a simple fix.

I`ll give it a look tomm. when I get off work. So... it if that`s the case,The light will go off automatically??? Thanks!

The light will reset every time you cycle the key, if it's still on after restarting the bike there is something wrong.

O.K. Guys i`m a Fixed my light !!! LOL... I forgot to plug in a sensor on the back of the airbox! My mistake !!! Thanks REVVV & jjmetheny for your help !!! Very glad I got that taken care of! Now on to my exhaust!:whistle:

Back