Bad luck continues! What wrong with this thing?

coreywiley

Registered
I took my bike to the guy that stretched it for me to look at the bleeder valve cause it was leaking. O.k! got that fixed. On my way home this car stop suddenly in front of me so I had to slow down quick and in the process the bike stalled out on me. Tried to start it back up and it wouldn't. the battery was dead. Jumped it off and it started back up. When I put it into first gear it cut off and the battery was dead again. Oh yeah did I mention that I had to rip the back cowl off cause it wouldn't open because I forgot to put the wire back into the little slot. Anyway can anyone possibly tell me what's wrong with my bike cause I'm stomped.

Sounds like you need a new battery.
Those are the classic symptoms of one that is going bad.
The injectors need a ceratin voltage to fire and when the battery starts to go, it stalls like that.
Good Luck!

Things will turn around for 'ya! Probably a battery needed for sure, but try charging it overnight.

Pull the battery, jump in your cage and run down to you local AutoZone, Advance, Pepboys... and have them test it out. If it's good then they'll charge it up for you, if not then its time to spring for a new one.

Had to "rip" off the rear cowl? shoulda done a search on here. That's happened before and there is an easy fix for it.:thumbsup:

Sounds like you need a new battery.
Those are the classic symptoms of one that is going bad.
The injectors need a ceratin voltage to fire and when the battery starts to go, it stalls like that.
Good Luck!

+1 A fresh battery works wounders.:thumbsup:

Back