Oil leak from stator cover

Nope,

Just be carefull when putting the cover back on, That magnet will give you one hell of a Blood Blister, I heard if you disconnect the battery it will not pull when trying to replace the cover, But this is just hear say.

Nope,

Just be carefull when putting the cover back on, That magnet will give you one hell of a Blood Blister, I heard if you disconnect the battery it will not pull when trying to replace the cover, But this is just hear say.

Still holds a charge.

Have you ever been down on the cover or bumped it on a lay-down?

NOW,,, is the perfect time to get that POS off of there. No person in their right mind should ever rely on the tin thin layered pot metal that that cover is to have peace of mind when or if you go down to insure that the crankshaft be protected. ???

Buy a billet cover and be done with it!
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
Woodcraft - Home of CFM Motorsports

icon2.gif

Actually I just bought this Busa. It's a 2002 Limited Edition Falcon. It had less than 7000 miles on it. I can tell it was pampered. It's very clean. So when I take the cover off will oil come spilling out?

Actually I just bought this Busa. It's a 2002 Limited Edition Falcon. It had less than 7000 miles on it. I can tell it was pampered. It's very clean. So when I take the cover off will oil come spilling out?

Just a little, so put a oil pan under it!

Make sure you check the cover for damage. They damage just looking at them. Then once and if you pull it down check the mating surfaces to ensure everything is as it should be. Dry and clean this area very well before attempting installation of new gasket.

Have you checked the bolts to make sure everything is tight ?

Buy a billet cover and be done with it!

I can send you a Woodcraft if you opt to go that way. We all love them here.

More you dig, more you'll find it's the #1 cover for the busa folks. :thumbsup:

Buy Now: PashnitBusa.com

(although am in the process of adding about 2-3 more of the custom see-through ones :laugh: to the site)

mine:cheerleader:
displayimage.php

Back