i NEED HELP BADD

0106busa

Registered
I went to go start up my busa the other day and all the oil shot out the filter i took it into a shop to get it tuned and everything and he did an oil change and it did it again does ne one no wtf is wrong with it theres wayy to much oil pressure

:welcome:

Did the old filter gasket get removed? BTDT. Remove the filter and make sure the mating surface is clean of any debris.

yes N yes the guy nos his **** he was saying something about an oil pressure regulator ??? im just trying to save some $$$ b4 he starts taring into it

then the guy forgot to TAKE OUT THE OLD OIL FILTER O RING!!!!

just fix it yourself... there are some good write ups on here on how to take the fairings off...

Yep - definitely make sure the old o-ring didn't stick to the mating surface on the block...

take a damn look for yourself it doesn't cost you anything to spin off an oil filter....also check to see if he put to much new oil in, if its over filled it can cause more problems then just leaking oil, you can blow the motor that way....maybe he forgot to drain the old oil first...who knows Id be checking though don't start it up until you know for sure...most on here will tell you 3.7 qts of oil and some will use 4 qts but never use any more then that ever.....IM not intirely sure there is an oil pressure regulator either maybe ba busa or someone else will know that...seems to me it is mechanical and thus couldnt be regulated in anyway....

Last edited:
lmao yea im bout to go there tomarro n check it out hes a good freind of my my freind so idthink that he would f me but im gunna look at it tomarro if its not the case does ne one no wtf it would be

Back