need help with fl code

deeman

Registered
I have a 2007 busa Yosh pip, PCIII, pair valve mod ( marble) thanks to Hayabusa.org

Having probles w/ F1 code pops on when excel over 100 mph. F1 code flashs but the bike still is workin fine, but cuts off sometimes when coming to a stop! This doesn't happens all the time
Cranks backup and if fine.
Starts great before riding, fine sit still, no hes when on gas or riding.

I was thinking I should re-map PCIII for a start!!!

Can anyone tell me how to fine out how to fine to code or correct the problem.:11zpissed::11zpissed:

Last edited:
F1 code usually indicates fuel injection or fuel delivery issues. It sounds like you may be mapped too rich, especially with the backfiring and engine coming to a halt.

Remap with someone that can notably scan and monitor a computer with knowledge of your previous problem. This should be an easy fix if the proper time and effort is spent.

Thank it took a while but someone help me once again!!
Will try to re-map the PCIII disk when it get home.

how do you get the F1 light to turn off!!!!!!!!!!!11

just re-map the bike can't test now it's 15 degs out hope to let you now soon!!!!!
Thanks for the quick anwser:thumbsup:

rode the bike after re-maping, and used some sea-foam for the injectors. no fI code,
Good power , and didn't so far didn't ride a long time. Will get up in the morning and put it to the test.
Will keep you posted! Thanks again!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Do you have Atre with the PCIII? I know some have problems with tthis combo.
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry to get back so late, but one of my fellow rider die!!!!!
took me a while to get back on the back, thank for the help with my bike.

I took the bike on yesterday and it was doing fine but started cutting of when coming to stops. while on the way home cruzing about 90 mph the bike just die on me, pulled over and the bike would not start took a while, then started. Took in home, have not looked at it but will this afternoon. It think it's the batter because when I put it on the battery tender it was very low, do you think it could be the battery????????

If anyone could help me I'am trying to get back out on the road after the death.

Having probles w/ F1 code pops on when excel over 100 mph.

Mine might do that too but I'm not looking at the codes when I'm doing 100 mph.

Set your idle speed up a bit, mine is at 1400 rpm.
The battery being low, or not holding a full chage will cause the stall too. It needs a certain voltage of the injectors won't work properly.

Last edited:
thanks will get a battery in the morning, and i will read how to set the idle seed tonight. Will let you know Mike 1180 thanks for the repley!!!!!!!

if the fi light comes on again look for the white plug with 2 wires, should b near the back of the bike and take a wire or paper clip and jump these 2 together.. start the bike and take the rpms to around 1150 maybe a little higher and then hold for a few seconds.. look at the display screen where the codes come up and see if there are any other codes present.. if it comes up c00 with 2 lines to the left and the middle line is black its good if its high or low or any other code then u got a problem.

List of dealer mode malfunction codes that are displayed when the MSW is on

C00 none
C11 cam shaft position sensor (CMP sensor)
C12 Crankshaft position sensor (CKP sensor)
C13 Intake air pressure sensor (IAP sensor)
C14 Throttle Position sensor (TP sensor)
C15 Engine coolant temp sensor (ECT sensor)
C21 Intake air temp sensor (IAT sensor)
C22 Atmospheric pressure sensor (AP sensor)
C24 Ignition signal #1 (IG coil #1)
C25 Ignition signal #2 (IG coil #2)
C26 Ignition signal #3 (IG coil #3)
C27 Ignition signal #4 (IG coil #4)
C31 Gear Position signal (GP switch)
C32 Injector signal #1 (FI #1)
C33 Injector signal #2 (FI #2)
C34 Injector signal #3 (FI #3)
C35 Injector signal #4 (FI #4)
C41 Fuel pump control system (FP control system)
C42 Ignition switch signal (IG switch signal)
C92 Fuel level gauge signal (Gauge sending unit)

If there is more than one code present it will be indicated from small code number to larger code number.

Back