Help vibration at 180km onwards

Merlot

Donating Member
Registered
Hi to all,i couldnt figure out whats wrong with all that vibration at the handle bar i believe its from the engine.It gets more vibration at higher speed.Here are the list that i have checked.
-heavy balancers installed
-cone bearing in good condition
-Tyres in good condition
-Tyre pressure correct
-wheel bearings ok
-removed counter balancer,but have installed back already
-engine overhauled recently
-sliders at the engine frame checked
-chain and sprocket checked

Damn i just found out while cleaning up my bike,the rear wheel bearing is faulty.But still the vibration already started when the wheel bearing was still ok.

it is a sport bike,not a cruiser.. if all you have is some bar vibration, get used to it.. if it was a goldwing, might be different..

What year is your bike, how many miles on it, how many miles on your tires, how OLD (age) are your tires...recent overhaul...how many miles on the engine ???

What RPMs and does it duplicate itself in every gear ? Otherwise I'm thinking a tyre issue.

What year is your bike, how many miles on it, how many miles on your tires, how OLD (age) are your tires...recent overhaul...how many miles on the engine ???

02 model,i cant remember how many miles but still left lots of thread.Mine is a weekend bike.82 thousand miles.

it is a sport bike,not a cruiser.. if all you have is some bar vibration, get used to it.. if it was a goldwing, might be different..

I think you have mistaken my question,what you said is true.But its more than usual that why i asked.Its a problem and i am asking for solutions and help

What RPMs and does it duplicate itself in every gear ? Otherwise I'm thinking a tyre issue.

I am crusing at 6th gear,i cant remember at what rpm.I only maintain at that gear for that speed onwards for highway crusing.Gets worst going at higher speed.Its my second pair behind still left lots of thread

Be sure to get the tires "speed"balanced{ spun} not "static"balance..;;check for tire defect......with that out of the way....you can go on to other things....like wheel alignment etc ??

I rode the one bad tire I had until it was shot. If it really bothers you just replace the tire.

Back