lowering straps

bulldog32

Registered
bought the straps then found out i needed brackets too

busa 007.jpg

busa 010.jpg

Hope not plan on using them for daily street riding. Would hate to see something bad happen if a strap broke lose. Very dangerous considering the time in which it would most likely fail.

Lowered look always makes a much more aggressive look IMO. So gonna give you a :thumbsup:

The removed decals doesn't look to bad,but would probably look a lot better if you paint match the rear signal section in the same color orange.

Just a thought but a friend of mine ditched that wieght lifting ex. Cans and installed the $100 hotbodies short megs and they really make that bike into another . The look is tooooooo big of a difference . P.s. I hate the stickers too , looks great !

i dont use the straps for everyday riding, i keep them installed but dont lower it untill i get on the drag strip they made a world of differance on the launch, it still comes up half way down track and i weight 230lbs.i have been looking at the hotbodies shorts or the lord humogus

I think that straps are great for the track! But not for everyday riding! looks sweet though!

Back