license plate pics

busastalker05

Registered
after much thought and some messed up parts i figured out how to re-do my tag for $1.68 ( tools, hack saw, drill press, stock plate bolts and 2 bolts robbed off my dads wrecked triumph, 1 aluminum plate(3/16x4x7)(the 1.68 was this) and a grinder and file) took a lil over an hr here are the pics,

i first cut the fender directly below the stock bracket, then tried modifying it, forget it throw it out, then i marked all my holes, i used all the stock bolts so when the tag is on my plate there is a bow due to bolts and no counter-sinking, i did shim the plate out with some washers to angle it more, then i rounded all the corners on my plate, and rounded the corners of the fender with a(n) grinder and smoothed it all up with a file and it is all completly legal, it almost looks like it came from the factory. i think at least.

please let me know what you think this is my first mod after over two yrs of owning my busa

1107082209.jpg

1107082210.jpg

1107082259.jpg

Last edited:
Wrecking a Triumph to get those 2 bolts is going drive the cost up quite a bit.

j/k looking good.

Hey, I did the same mod myself two years ago. I never like any of the undertail kits. I prefer the stock tail light assembly myself. Great job! :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

Hey, I did the same mod myself two years ago. I never like any of the undertail kits. I prefer the stock tail light assembly myself. Great job! :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

I like the stock tail, that is why I put on the one from brazil, looks amazing, looks factory!

And I moded the turn signals, clean spot, blends in perfect, can take a pic of that and the plate as well (have not taken a pic of the end result yet)

ArtfibrasUndertailzul.jpg

Last edited:
Back