tires

LOL, he didnt know. What brand tire? You will be very closet he chain and brake bar. Welcome to the oRg!

shinko stealth or the shinko advanced. they are cheap and they last me a little more that 4000miles my rear is gone so before i bought new ones i needed that ? answered

i think for right now i'm gonna play it safe and just get the 190 until i can get some more research
:beerchug:

All of my buddies who own Gen 1 Busas including me have the 200 rear tire. Have no problems with clearance. Will be close but it will work.:thumbsup:

Go ahead and do it.:cheerleader:

is there an actual tire out there that the BUSAAA doesnt eat for a snack? something capable of reaching 4500+ miles? 4grand is about the most i can out of one and thats calming my riding down( no more highspeed, no more wheelies:banghead:)

Last edited:
i run the advanced 005 on my '06 with no problem. you do have to keep an eye on chain tension cuz you only have a little over 1/16" of clearance. i like riding with 2 tires on the3 ground, so i'm not what you'd call a hard rider, tho i do approach that magic barrier on a regular basis and i've got about 4k on mine and it's about time for a new one. i know for a solid fact i've done 4 rolling burnies and 3 180's, which can contribute to tire wear:laugh:

Back