A couple of mods and my first attempt at pics!!!

swimmer7946

Registered
I was messin with the Cam on my phone a little so hear it goes.

The list of mods is as follows:
16/42 sprocket
PCIII
Small box mod
Custom rebuilt Yosh TRS...Got crashed into and dented can
Hump mod
1 inch bar risers
galfer steel braided lines
Front end lowered inch w risers
Heated Grips!!!
Speedohealer
Double bubble screen
Garage door mod.

If you look at the pics you'll see a little red button on the left bar. I took the button from the speedohealer and drilled a holed big enough to fit it. I then took some quick set epoxy to fill the gaps and voila!!! prolly take a sharpie pen to color the white a little. Kinda nice to just reach your thumb over after a demon run and check your top speed.

Now here's my take on the garage door opener mod..I did a search and just couldn't wrap my head around how some of you guys did it...like wiring it directly to a 12v source and such...I went a real simple route. I bought a simple universal remote from the hardware store. remove the buttons that were welded to the circuit board. Soldered some wires in their place. I ran the wires to the yellow pass light button that I disconnected from the high beam. I then tucked the remote underneath the left side fairing toward the nose using velcro to hold it in place. Works from almost a block away...nice when the cops are on your ass!!! J/k!!!

I might change the led color on my display but I want to get some white 220mph guages to go with it...I don't remember if the speedohealer site has the math to compensate for this but I'm sure one of the math whizzes on the board can help me out with that one.

Winters coming and I'm just trying stay sober and resist my homocidal tendencies!!!!:lol:

031407_12491.jpg

0925081648a[1] (2).jpg

1002081843a[1] (2).jpg

Back