X-TRE or GPS speed restrictor

You can get the X-TRE from Pashnit. He's a form sponsor, and Busa rider, that will treat you right.

I put the X-TRE on my 08 and it runs great.

Antonio, if you need an X-TRE, just let me know. Shipping those things daily lately- Buy Now is Here & H.org discussion thread is here. We just finished up the intro Group Buy for them, but response to this new product from those that are installing them has been really positive. Low cost mod too. :thumbsup:

Just for a thought, the X-TRE can be completely removed in a couple of minutes if you need to have warranty work done. You can't do that with the GP sensor replacement.

Antonio, if you need an X-TRE, just let me know. Shipping those things daily lately- Buy Now is Here & H.org discussion thread is here. We just finished up the intro Group Buy for them, but response to this new product from those that are installing them has been really positive. Low cost mod too. :thumbsup:

Hi
I have ordered a TRE from you as well under the surname of Pienaar from South Africa. Sounds as a great mod. Like thatthe the gear indicator stays active. What gear map is the best 5th?

Pine

Back