WTF this looks crazy

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
Just saw this on Ebay. What the heck do you all think of it?

YEAR 2020 AIR TUNNEL / REPLACES YOUR STOCK AIR BOX
LORD HUMONGOUS HAS CREATED THE YEAR 2020 AIR TUNNEL FOR THE HAYABUSA
FREAKY IS THE WORD FOR IT !!!!!!!!!
THIS IS LIKE A TUNNEL RAM ON A RACE CAR, IT LOVES HIGH RPM
AS THE AIR RAMS THROUGH THE FRONT OF THE BIKE, INTO THE MANIFOLD , AIR GETS CRAMMED DOWN THE THROAT OF ALL THE THROTTLE BODIES VIA 2 INCH PATHWAYS , AS YOU CAN SEE , ITS EXTREMLEY EFFECTIVE
HUGE PERFORMANCE GAINS, NO POWER COMMANDER NEEDED, BUT IF YOU ADD A POWER COMMANDER TO IT, WOW THE SKY IS THE LIMIT. .
WE ARE ABLE TO GET AROUND A POWERCOMMANDER BY TAKING THE POSITIVE OFF THE BATTERY THEN REPLACING, SEEMS TO REMAP IT SELF WITH NEW EXHAUST AND AIRTUNNEL........ NEAT TRICK
THIS SYSTEM COMES WITH TWIN INTERNAL MANIFOLD FOAM WASHABLE FILTERS, ITS ALSO YEAR 2020 FILTER SYSTEM, WAIT TILL YOU LOOK INSIDE OF IT, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SEE IT.
THE 2 EXTRA FILTERS YOU SEE ON TOP OF THE MANIFOLD DO COME WITH THE KIT ,THEY WORK, AND THEY LOOK COOL,COMES IN RED ALSO
THIS KIT IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN RED, IF YOU WANT RED , TELL ME IN PAYPAL AND LEAVE ME THE MESSAGE
THE KIT TAKES 20-30 MINUTS TO INSTALL, ALL YOU NEED IS 1 SCREW DRIVER AND A PAIR OF PLYERS TO GET YOUR I.A.T SENSOR OFF YOUR OLD AIR ROBBING AIRBOX.
WE ALL KNOW THE MORE AIR , THE MORE POWER
GAS MILEDGE HAS INCREASED FROM 35 AROUND TOWN TO 42. HIGHWAY MILAGE INCREASED FROM 35 TO 47, I HAVE SEEN IT GO AS HIGH AS 50 MPG ON A COOLER DAY, ,,,,,, BUSA GETTING MOPED GAS MILEDGE,,,,,, THE KIT PAYS FOR ITSELF IN THE LONG RUN
THESE ARE BUILT 1 AT A TIME , WITH MY HUMONGOUS MUFFLERS AND THE NEW AIRBOX, 200 HORSEPOWER WAS TOO EASY ,
WITH MY 250 LBS, 12 INCH STRETCH AND A 300MM TIRE. I WAS SHOCKED TO BOIL THE TIRE,,,,.THE BIKE DIDNT DO THAT WITH THE STOCK AIR BOX
THE ONLY THING YOU NEED OFF YOUR OLD AIRBOX IS THE I.A.T SENSOR. IT JUST UNPLUGS ,TAKE A WRENCH OR PLYERS AND REMOVE IT.
I.A.T,,,,, INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE. IF YOU WERE WONDERING WHAT THAT STOOD FOR
THIS KIT WILL ELEMINATE YOUR CHOKE. . IT MAKES YOUR FAST IDEL ON YOUR LEFT HANDLEBAR WORK BETTER. THE FAST IDEL IS NOW WHAT WARMS UP THE BIKE.
SCREW IT BACK INTO YOUR HUMONGOUS MANIFOLD AND PREPAIR TO PLAY.
YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE PLAYING WITH THIS AFTERMAKET PART.
THIS KIT IS VERY SIMPLE, WATCH HEAR ,AND SMELL THE AIRBOX ON YOUTUBE////LORD HUMONGOUS HUMONGOUS AIR BOX

crazy air.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like someone spent too much time at Home Depot. Why would you want to remove the ram air intakes and suck warm air from under the tank?

???

OMG if you really want to waste some time and have a good laugh, watch his video!
- LORD HUMONGOUS HUNONGOUS AIR BOX[/url]

He sounds as stupid as a Pro Wrestler on TV!! He say's his mom can install one. His mom shouldda had an abortion....

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:..yea seen it before....that is one of Lord Humungous iteams.:rofl:
I wound how much stuff he actually sells, this thing, and short exhaust stubies.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Second time in a week I have heard the name "LORD HUMONGOUS" and it is associated with stupid stuff.

Stupid name = stupid stuff. Coincidence? I think not.

there is the age old saying... if it sounds too good to be true... i probably is... this is just as bad as any of those adds for gas additives that say you will increase your MPG by putting it in your tank.... :moon:

Yea, he kinda reminded me of that Billy Mays zipper head you see on Saturday afternoons on the paid comercial stations.. :whistle:

I believe the whole idea of the air box is to creat pressure. There is no way you can create pressure in those hoses.

The high pressure at the front of the bike forces air into the airbox. The airbox acts as a reserve tank for the intake air. When you open the throttle the pressure in the airbox drops because the air is pushing into the engine. At speed the airbox is always going to have a positive air pressure.

Those tubes don't have enough volume to act as a reserve. It will also have negative pressure at all times. He trashed everything the SRAD system was designed for.

:whistle:

Just listen to him for 5 seconds in his video and you'll know he's an IDIOT

i dont know if its my speakers or what but i swear it sounds like sylvester the cat describing that piece of crap, i keep waiting to here him say "Its rabbit season":rofl:

trash...... suppose if you base purchases on noise, go for it... I bet this guys experience includes a special "baseball card in the spokes" mod too...

:rofl:hum i think he is way beyond Redneck Engineering, what a maroon...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW!!..I just watched all his videos on youtube......I actually feel sorry for him.on 2nd thought.
nah,he gives meatheads a bad name........MORON!!!!:moon:

Back