'09 busa fairing mods..

ghola_warrior

Registered
Hi lads and lassies. i was HOPIng to buy a new busa, maybe 08 0r 09 0r maybe never. but if i do, i would prefer an 09. but only if it had a fairing mod to make fitting the oil filter a lot easire. :welcome: otherwise i might not wait that long. i have heard it's necessary to remove some of the fairing with the 08's to change the oil filtro. another option might be to drill a big hole in the fairing. anyone tried this (got pics?). soon be halloween:bowdown:

all thats stoping u is oil change !?

i personally would not cut up my brand new bike.. just to change oil @@
:poke:

Your an idiot mate -
a) waiting for the 09 - no different from the 08
b) not buying a bike cos you cant change teh oil filter without actually doing some work - you dont deserve a bike!
c) cutting a hole in your fairing ha ha idiot
d) cutting a hole ion your fairing - where mate there is no fairing in front where the oil filter lives, its called a radiator - yep cut a hole in that OR cut a 100 mill hole in teh right side fairing - it will look great ha ha
e) your an idiot!

:wtf: Are you Planning on CHANGING THE OIL FILTER EVERY DAY!!? All you have to do is remove (1) SIDE......takes like 15mins! ARE YOU JUST SPAMMING, or is this a REAL question??? :rofl:

Your an idiot mate -
a) waiting for the 09 - no different from the 08
b) not buying a bike cos you cant change teh oil filter without actually doing some work - you dont deserve a bike!
c) cutting a hole in your fairing ha ha idiot
d) cutting a hole ion your fairing - where mate there is no fairing in front where the oil filter lives, its called a radiator - yep cut a hole in that OR cut a 100 mill hole in teh right side fairing - it will look great ha ha
e) your an idiot!

:rofl:
Quit sugar coating it and tell him how you really feel!

Even if you where to cut a hole to accommodate taking out the filter, it would have to be huge to allow for all the maneuvering space you would need to get it around the pipes. You would lose a lot of structural integrity and aerodynamic value too! Now if you want to get really creative, put a hinged panel there that would open up like a trunk!:laugh:

Hi lads and lassies. i was HOPIng to buy a new busa, maybe 08 0r 09 0r maybe never. but if i do, i would prefer an 09. but only if it had a fairing mod to make fitting the oil filter a lot easire. :welcome: otherwise i might not wait that long. i have heard it's necessary to remove some of the fairing with the 08's to change the oil filtro. another option might be to drill a big hole in the fairing. anyone tried this (got pics?). soon be halloween:bowdown:
All you need to do is loosen the side panel up....then you can pry the m'effer out and jam something between the g'damm fairing and bike, and you should be able to reach that pos oil filter without having to remove the whole g'damm pita side panel. Believe me if you pull that effin cheap ass plastic hard enough you'll make room to get to the filter :thumbsup:

Suzuki will probably not come out with this mod for quite some time.

I would go ahead an purchase an '09 and cut a hole in the fairing. Instead of drilling a big hole or using a saw, I recommend using a cutting torch.:rofl:

Theres only a few screws and plastic parts holding it together, are you really that lazy? Once you take it off a few times you start doing it alot faster.

Back