motec system??

yes the motec systems can be developed for almost and internal combustion engine (i think). As far as a link... ummmm goto -> google then type in "Motec" and you'll find the company. They have a very good site and lots of tech q&a.

Motec is not intended for someone without deep pockets.

thanx bro...i've read the reviews,it sound n taste really exciting...to compare with pc3usb with wide band,motec sys gives better aoto map...correct me if i'm wrong bro

You guys muyst be thinking of something else named Motec then what I know as Motec. ???

The basic MoteC ECU is the M400 which goes for $3,231.00
or the more basic M4 SEQ for $2,103

Then you need the Lambda. You can go with the more common Busch LSU-4 5 wire wide band for $183.00
or the top of the line NTK UEGO Pro 5 wire wide band for $661.00

Then you need a wire harness, for the M4 a trim -to-length harness goes for $378.00 plus the termination kit for $70.00

Then you need the comm cable which for the M4 goes for $80.00 or the USB to can adapter for $288.00

Then you also need all of the other sensors and more. You would also need a Certified MoteC engineer to set it all up. Then you've got to tune it. Oh yea I didn't mention the price of the software....

Is this the MoteC you guys are thinking/talking about?????? I don't think you can compare a power commander vs. a motec system.

thanx bro...i've read the reviews,it sound n taste really exciting...to compare with pc3usb with wide band,motec sys gives better aoto map...correct me if i'm wrong bro

Back