Base map for Power Commander

proutyc

Registered
I'm hoping someone may be able to help with a map I can use as a starting base for my 05 hayabusa powered sports car. I just purchased PCIII-usb and have installed 08 crank.

Please help
Many Thanks

Check the power commander website, there is plenty to choose from, but really a Dyno is your best bet

Thanks.

Sorry I forgot to add that I'm running the 08 (1340) crank in this and I didn't see a map on the power commander site that run this

What other mods are you running? Stock air box, pistons, exhaust, cams. Sometimes putting them in cars they make considerable changes to the pipe and air box. That will cause more changes than the 08 crank by itself. About anything you get will only be a base to fine tune with a logger or on the dyno.

Thanks Professor

Yes the engine is technically stock other than dry sump in where water pump used to drive.

The engine is as follows 05 hayabusa with 08 crank,
Run a Radical Racecars airbox which allows for some ram air,
Exhaust is custom 4 - 2 - 1, primary is 500mm and secondary another 470mm

Thanks for all the help. Plan is to run on dyna. dyna we use here I dont think has done anything with Powercommander (mainly drag cars and race cars) so want to start with a base and will help me to get an idea of what to change

Back