NEW EXHAUST...sort of?

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I tried the cut the mid-pipe mod but was not satisfied. I stumbled across these on ebay. You can get them with or with out baffles. $68 without or $83 with. It was around $95 to my door with baffles inc shipping. Great shipping, chrome and overall product seems good for the few miles I have rode with them! I have a couple pics, will get bike pics tomorrow with them mounted!

07_Busa_014.jpg

I love the way it opens up the side view of the bike. It is not overly loud with the baffles when you are taking it easy but it will beller when you open her up!

They will be here tomorrow!  She needs a good wash and wax first!

It`s $5.99 Pep Boys Special car exhaust tips.
baffles to?
You call those baffles?
rofl.gif

For each it`s own.  Ghetto exhaust has it`s right to exist.
Call it what you want.  I have seen alot worse chop jobs here on the board and I have been here for years.  I have alot of respect for people here, especially people I have bought products from. It is nice to show mods that can save some cash for those that don't have money to burn.  No reason for insults here, I was just pointing out a cheaper and what seems to be a decent mod.

Call it what you want. I have seen alot worse chop jobs here on the board and I have been here for years. I have alot of respect for people here, especially people I have bought products from. It is nice to show mods that can save some cash for those that don't have money to burn. No reason for insults here, I was just pointing out a cheaper and what seems to be a decent mod.
I`m sorry you got it that way.

That what I was doing, trying to save members from spending $70 for something they can get at PepBoys for fraction of the cost.

I`m sorry, you feel insulted by me telling the truth.

Back