Undertail with integrated tailight

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to decide what to do with the rear of the Busa. I like the look of the tail light shape stock but do not want the stock rear blinkers. I am thinking of going with the Clear Alternative integrated tail light/blinker light with a clear lens. I am not real experienced in anything electrical. Is this something a "rookie" electrician can handle? With an undertail, is the electrical work the same? Any opinions appreciated!

Easy with the CA integrated light because they will provide you with the wiring adapter.

Here you go.  Mine's the smoked version.

Midnight__12_Jun_08____2b.JPG

Paypal sent! I was going to go with the smoke colored but I thought the cops may not like that alot so I went with the clear lens.

have the smoked, its very clear when the lights are on

changed my fronts out as well, that was more of a bit#h to do taking off that nose cone and getting back on, but happy with it

be sure to solder the resistors in so it blinks at the stock pace.. I wrapped them in spark plug heat shield as they get hot if left on

easy job give it a 5/10 difficulty

Ok. Tail/brake light was just a plug into the light bulb socket. How about the blinkers? I am no electrician by any means so the simpler the direction, the easier it is for me.

LED's on and working properly.  I did not go with the resistors, faster seems likely to be a better eyecatcher for people following you.  Thank you GoldenChild for talking to me and explaining the install and great service
bowdown.gif
.  Is there an Electical for Dummies book available?  I need it if there is!

You can install a flasher relay to reduce the rate flash rate. Very simple to do and a couple walk-throughs have been posted here.

I like the smoked I plan on doing it to my bike. I have done it to my equinox already. Its sweet

how much simpler does the CA install need to be? lol. I did the one on my katana in 20 minutes
Posted via Mobile Device

Back