Single Sided swingarm Kit

xschop

Registered
Hi all, new here to forum. Decided to sign up and ask a few questions. I built a custom bike using the Hayabusa front end.....Man, the best front end I have ever swapped to a bike. However, wanted to know how to adjust damping, etc.....But mainly I wanted to Adapt a SSS to a Busa, I have done different SSSA's to different bikes and will make a kit to fit the 'Busa.I can usually get a bolt on kit out the door for less than $1500. So basically I need to know the swingarm pivot length from end to end (where it inserts between frame) to get started.........Here is my Custom with the Hayabusa front end adapted to one of my XS1100's....The rear SSSA is from a 2007 Triumph ST, IMO the best SSA made.....This was a shaft drive bike when I started and designed a CNC chaindrive.....Thanks for any help.....chop
S5000504.jpg

S5000506.jpg

S5000507-1.jpg

Welcome to the oRg, someone will chime in with the dimensions. Glad to have another okie about

SSSA swap pic from left during build....

Custom Busa triple clamp risers I built....
S5000443.jpg

I machined these ADJUSTABLE up to 3" Busa fork extenders and can copy them if anyone needs a set....
S5000462.jpg

Busa pegs adapted to xs1100

Busa rear Master Cyl. adapted to my bike.....LOVE IT!

THE reason for the swap....FAT 200 Battle axe Radial.....hitting corners hard now
S5000508-1.jpg

And in the last pic there, I incorporated a Suzuki TL1000 Rear tail light with L.E.D.s
another great suzuki design.............chop

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool custom
smile.gif
. Sometimes I miss having everything out in the open like that.

Frame and SSSA mounting with an R1 monoshock during 07 winter
xs1100project004.jpg

Mock-up with the massive 6" wide rear wheel
xs11-triumphswingarm002.jpg

The Busa rotor and fork/fender attachment point was perfect for installing digital bicycle speedometer for the swap....
S5000549.jpg

$18 Full Adjustable Convex Bicycle Bar end mirror on Busa grips....works great
S5000547.jpg

Thanks for all the comments....Also what is the stock Busa swingarm pivot to axle length?

22" exactly from the center of pivot axle to the center of the wheel axle. Axle placed in the center of the swingarm opening.

I have a vfr 750 sssa can anyone help as it fits frame from my 2000 buda but linkages are a pain plus shock lengh cheers boys

Back