Who's got custom Busa' rear seat with backrests?

s4play

Registered
It seems everyone likes to get Corbin and the Tobin seats.

Do any of the options allow for a nice CF backrest that is padded? Just curious as I remember seeing some modded bikes that had this backrest.

If I'm going to spend $300+ for some nice seats, I want it to be as enjoyable for my lady as it is for me.

thanks
rick

Corbin is the way to go for the your better half. Someone will post up a pic and you will see.

Here is a pic of the Corbin rear seat with back rest.

mebike.jpg

MFFJM2,

Where were y'all at in that pic???

Reminds me of germany..

Corbin is the way to go for sure.... got one for my wife and she says it's a 100% improvement in comfort and the backrest keeps her from feeling like she is going to get pulled off backwards...

I have oh sorry my wife has a corbin seat with a back rest on MY busa she loves it. If nobody on the org has it for sale check e-bay

yeah have a Corbin as well, the lady absolutely loves it...always asks me when were going for a ride, before I had to drag her out kicking and screaming
bowdown.gif

Input from da' passenger. Corbin is more comfortable on the highway, but presses her.. ah.. button in a wrong way when she scoots up to go thru the corners. The seat set is the most expensive seat I have bought for any bike, but I do love the front seat compaired to stock and the backrest lets me be more playful if she does slip back, yes they are slick.

Over all I sucked it up and accepted that I needed the 705 dollor addition. Why is everything 700 dollars for this freaking bike....

MFFJM2,

Where were y'all at in that pic???

Reminds me of germany..

Corbin is the way to go for sure.... got one for my wife and she says it's a 100% improvement in comfort and the backrest keeps her from feeling like she is going to get pulled off backwards...
Picture was taken in Ersheim, Germany, on B37 along the Nekar River which is west of Heidelberg.

Back