Voodoo exhaust

Daddyo

Registered
Does anyone have a Voodoo Exhaust if so do you like them and how loud are they? Also how close is the exhaust to your feet?

$499? F@wk that!

untitled.JPG

Does anyone have a Voodoo Exhaust if so do you like them and how loud are they? Also how close is the exhaust to your feet?
Its a little pricey but I like the sound of the exhaust.  It sounds like a "stock car"  Its not as loud as a Muzzy Sidewinder.  It has a totally different sound.  I have a 4-2-1 Yosh head on mine.  It gives a very clean look. You won't notice it near your foot peg.

Its a little pricey but I like the sound of the exhaust.  It sounds like a "stock car"  Its not as loud as a Muzzy Sidewinder.  It has a totally different sound.  I have a 4-2-1 Yosh head on mine.  It gives a very clean look. You won't notice it near your foot peg.
So this will work with the Yosh 4-2-1? Easy install?

100_0427.jpg

Muzzy sidewinder there. It's not as loud at idle as one would think. I've been pulled over plenty a time for other things, but not one cop has even mentioned anything about my "pipe".

I just wish they made zummies for our bikes. With two header pipes existing out each side through the lower air vents below the radiator.

You have to add a small sleeve and put a bolt through it because the Yosh is larger than the Voodoo tip. The Voodoo tip is made for stock pipes, or the one I bought last year was...I'm not sure about this years...

I bought my voodoo style tips off ebay for 50 bucks. The fitment is fair. If you have done the Buell Peg mod you will need to shave some of the peg to make them fit without rubbing the exhaust. If you have factory pegs you will be fine. The ones of Ebay came with baffles. I had to take the baffles out cause it sounded like ass. The exhaust is loud as hell. Not backfire,sputtering,noticable power increase or decrease.

Back