HID lights

ooops double post
laugh.gif

I run a 8K on the low and 6K on the high, and its like daylite!

I run the Busazilla on mine as well, 6L/8H on mine.. Love them. Maybe not ship the same day, but more affordable and well worth the wait. Kills me when ppl pay more just to have them quicker, like they couldn't plan a little better or something.

Xenonking.com. I have the 6k, turns night into day.
thumb_up.gif
+1. You wont have to wait six months for them. They are a sponsor here.
Aren't you running Busazilla HID's as well? I only waited a couple weeks for mine, but saved about $100 buying them too. All is water under the bridge now I suppose, I have the lights and love them and that couple week wait didn't kill me cause I expected a delay.

Xenonking.com. I have the 6k, turns night into day.
thumb_up.gif
+1.  You wont have to wait six months for them.  They are a sponsor here.
Aren't you running Busazilla HID's as well?  I only waited a couple weeks for mine, but saved about $100 buying them too.  All is water under the bridge now I suppose, I have the lights and love them and that couple week wait didn't kill me cause I expected a delay.
Currently running busazillas but I'll be upgrading to Xenonking as soon as it gets warm.
winkold.gif

Switching to to different 'K' bulbs or just want to try a different brand? Never heard anything bad about the Busazilla's, other than some orders being delayed like a MoFo coming from Japan, but go figure customs can really get back logged since 9/11. Guess since you got yours from a raffle it's not like you spent much
smile.gif
so selling them would net enough to nearly cover the Xking kit, but you also didn't have to wait 6 months, he11 not even a couple weeks like me
smile.gif
I still think as long as its a forecasted purchase you can't go wrong with a little wait, you know the end result is an excellent product and well worth the coin, no matter who makes or sells them!

smile.gif

Hey, everyone, play nice...

XenonKing is a sponsor here, several members (including me) are running Busazilla kits - to a certain degree, the kit doesn't matter, it is the change from stock that makes all the difference. I am not advocating one kit over another - and I will leave it there.

Hey, everyone, play nice...

XenonKing is a sponsor here, several members (including me) are running Busazilla kits - to a certain degree, the kit doesn't matter, it is the change from stock that makes all the difference. I am not advocating one kit over another - and I will leave it there.
+1 and more. Sorry I couldn't just get that part out so nicely
smile.gif

FWIW, if your shopping on ebay and find these low dollar kits, look at their warranty, and other info.. Many on there are BS. And if they can't type in plain clear English, might want to consider what you might go through in the event you have a claim!

FWIW, if your shopping on ebay and find these low dollar kits, look at their warranty, and other info.. Many on there are BS. And if they can't type in plain clear English, might want to consider what you might go through in the event you have a claim!

Thats good advice, I've had a few people get bad stuff and burned up their harness.

Back