Installed my self made risers

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
What a difference they make in riding position.

If any one wants a set I have 2 sets of 3/4" and 1 set of <s>1" for sale</s>(Sold).  They are the spacers only no bolts or nuts.  $15 tyd per set.

IMG_0225__Small_.JPG

I was lead to believe you could raise the bars up to an 1.25" without having to change any lines or cables, is that correct? If so I would like the 1" set I PM'd you about yesterday.
Thanks
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

I am not sure on anything higher than 3/4"  If you go any higher you will probably have to reroute your choke cable to keep it from revving up on sharp turns.

Maybe someone who has 1" or higher can chime in on clearances....screen, cables.

With 1 1/4" risers, you may have to re-route the choke cable. It depends on what production run of cables your Busa happens to have on it. There's no good way to tell except to install the risers, adjust the cable and see if you have enough slack. 1" risers should not need to have the cable re-routed.

I emailed Genmar about their 1 1/4" risers and they said that 05 and up should not have to reroute the choke cable.

Thanks guys for the info on risers and cabling, much appreciated, can't wait to get mine and install em. Thanks to BlueHaya
beerchug.gif

(Ruben @ Aug. 18 2007,09:59) Look good...  

What are the dimensions used?  I.D. and O.D.   ??
O.D is 1"  the bolt hole dia. is 10.05mm ( I used size "x")

thanks

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 16 2007,18:46) I am not sure on anything higher than 3/4"  If you go any higher you will probably have to reroute your choke cable to keep it from revving up on sharp turns.

Maybe someone who has 1" or higher can chime in on clearances....screen, cables.
no biggy,it was easy.route choke cable in front off air box.and it moves freely.works perfect.

cable.jpg

Back